Can My Maid In Singapore Register For Covid-19 Vaccination?
The answer is Yes!
Covid-19 vaccination for PRs and long-term pass holders aged between 12 and 39 years old, including foreign domestic workers, already started on Wednesday (June 30, 2021).
Many helpers look after the young or elderly they could be more vulnerable to illness from Covid-19 virus. Some of these care recipients are also amongst those that might be ineligible for vaccination. Hence, getting our Maids In Singapore shielded against the Covid-19 virus is extremely crucial.
Our Maids also interact with our loved ones within families and do move around within the community, and they should be provided the same level of protection that Singaporeans have. No one is truly safe until everyone is safe.
How Can I Register My Maid In Singapore For The Covid-19 Vaccination?
1. Register Interest:
- Your Domestic Helper can register for Covid-19 vacinnation online using this link: COVID-19 Vaccination.
- Please note that the Covid-19 Vaccination is voluntary. You should have a discussion with your Domestic Helper to let her know her options and encourage her to get the vaccination to protect themselves against COVID-19.
2. Your helper will receive an SMS, as soon as there are vacant slots available for booking.
3. On the day of your helper’s vaccine appointment, you should arrange transportation to and from the vaccination centre for your helper.
4. Current period between 1st and 2nd jab: around 4 weeks.
5. Current Cost of Vaccination: Free
Should you require transport service to facilitate the vaccination process for your maid, you can contact any of Island Maids Branch Offices to check on the available transport slots.