Hiring of Confinement Nannies in Singapore
Hiring of Confinement Nannies in Singapore
Island Maids provides a dedicated confinement nanny hiring process that ensures the nannies you are hiring has the experience and knowledge to assist you with your confinement journey. Contact us and find out how we can help you.
With the Covid-19 Pandemic, the new normal has brought about unprecedented changes in our lives. Especially so for expectant mothers, some of the biggest changes and challenges that arise from taking everything virtual– daily pregnancy fatigue, having to quickly pivot to handle work from home through online meetings, handling perhaps another toddler’s virtual curriculum at times, juggling household chores and whipping up more meals at home for loved ones. Once your little one is out, you might need more time than ever to rest, recover and bond with your little one instead of having to worry about the endless tasks.
Hence, if you’re currently expecting and want to explore hiring a confinement nanny to prepare for your post-partum needs, here’s why you need Island Confinement to assist you in replenishing your rest while having your new-born well taken care of!
1. 24 HOURS REST AND RECOVERY: As a new mom, besides hiring a full-time helper to assist with your main household needs in the day, you will definitely require plenty of support, care and help in the tender first month after delivery. In a nutshell, confinement nannies are here to assist, gently guide and take care of both mommy and baby in the first month after your baby is born. Expect lots of changes in your routine, expect to take some time to get used to your new routine as a new mom and allow yourself to rest and recharge in between as you bond with your little bundle of joy. Allow our experienced nannies who are equipped with important knowledge of cooking traditional, nutritious and nourishing food for the new mother, to take care of your meals for that body restoration. They are also well-equipped in the support needed in handling your child: for example feeding new-born, changing your new-born’s diapers, bathing your new-born, washing, changing and sterilizing of bottles where needed, and updating daily logs for feeding periods.
2. BREASTFEEDING: Our confinement nannies can assist you in new-born nursing guidance. Simply having an extra pair of hands to prepare the relevant equipment and providing simple lactation tips through our experience might go a long way in starting and easing into your breastfeeding journey (if preferred by the new mom).
3. SIMPLE CHORES SETTLED: When your hired confinement nanny lives in your home during the confinement period, she can assist in simple tasks and chores that cater to mother and baby. To allow you a peace of mind, she can also take over the night duties, especially when you require that much-needed rest in-between baby feeds.
4. 100% ATTENTION FOR NEW-BORN: It is so rarely talked about - how hard recovery is in the first month after delivery- mentally, physically and emotionally. Ever wanted to just close your eyes and take a break for a good 15 minutes, but still struggle to stay awake as you worry about your new-born stirring from their nap any moment now? With the hiring of a confinement nanny, go ahead and rest up or tend to certain tasks as you have someone to personally take care of your precious new-born and give your new-born 100% attention! The convenience and flexibility to settle other priorities is priceless with the help of an extra pair of experienced hands always around and ready to assist you to take care of your newborn. Especially with these many changes going on, you never know what you would need that little bit of time for!
5. ONE-STOP HASSLE-FREE SERVICE: Island Maids is able to a simple, one-stop comprehensive suite of services to serve your family’s needs as we deploy both full time maids and confinement nannies. The high-quality service for both full time maid and confinement nanny services that we provide today comes from years of our customers continual feedback and support and we are ever grateful for that. Daily, we continue to provide, innovate, sustain and upgrade our line of full-time maid and confinement nanny services to serve the current needs of employers in Singapore.